WORKING MOTHER

WORKING MOTHER
Helping mothers achieve greatness!

Friday, November 19, 2010

Diary of an Entrepremommy

Hello everyone! I am Canetha Amour, a single mother of four beautiful children. I had always saw myself married with the white picket fence and a dog, but things don't always end up like a fairy tale. Now, that I'm at this place in my life, I'm really enjoying life!  It was a long road to get where I am today, but I appreciate every bump in the road. If you Have ever been a college drop out, young bride, in an abusive relationship, became homeless, remarried and had more children and was left with no money and four children, than you still have time to turn around your life to something great! I know I did. I now work hard helping women accomplish theirs goals by reshaping their figure, finances and future.

Now I am able to work from home and be a soccer mom! All of the different challenges in my life has caused me to become a much stronger person and someone that I can be really proud of. Who would have thought that my white picket fence would have come in this form. I know you have heard a lot of motivational speakers who says you can, but the real question is..... do you know that you deserve something better? Do you know that you have a purpose to your life? Have you always wanted more, but didn't know how to get there? Well, I have had to ask myself these questions many times and the answer started to propel me in an upward spiral to better place.


The first step is asking yourself the tough questions and really trying to answer them honestly. Now your well on your way!Remember one key thing, no one can believe in you if you don't believe in yourself first! Follow me on my journey to make the best out of life and pursue a life of happiness. I can't wait to share with you!

Canetha Amour ~Entrepremommy~
http://www.entrepremommy.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment