WORKING MOTHER

WORKING MOTHER
Helping mothers achieve greatness!

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Trying to "Work" With Kids

I think that the best thing that has ever happened to me was having my children. They bring me so much joy and happiness. Because they are in my life, my drive has pushed me to do my very best and reach for the stars. Now, with all that being said...... One of the most challenging thing in my life is juggling my work schedule and my kids schedule. Even when I was still married it was still very challenging. My children spent most of their school days in a latchkey program before and after school. Summer time is sometime to hardest time to find sitters for your children. Here is what i have learned. I have learned to find out what was a priority to me and start from there. Because spending time with my kids was a priority, I learned to search for jobs and businesses that would allow me to have more flexibility with my schedule. I found great paying jobs that would let me make my own schedule and work outside of the office, also starting my own business (www.ardysslife.com/c.amour) that allowed me to work mostly from home. Now, I don't know about you,  I still am in need of child care while I work from home, but for way less hours in a day. Because I have 4 children i find it hard to concentrate on work when they are home. If you are in need for childcare for your children, my suggestion to you is not to hesitate in talking to their school administration and also local mothers to see what they are doing with their children. That has always worked for me. My children are in a great summer program this summer at their local school that is hosted by the city where I live. I would have never found out about it, if I didn't ask around to the other mothers in my area. My children LOVE the program and it was very inexpensive. You won't know, if you don't ask! ~ Entrepremommy~

No comments:

Post a Comment